Gary J Miller PE CEng is a Structural Engineer who is Registered as a Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania, Ohio and New York. He is also a Chartered Structural Engineer in the United Kingdom. He has more than 30 years of Structural Steel, Concrete and Timber Design experience, including that of bridges, retaining walls, concrete slabs, beams and columns.
1. Dynamic, highly qualified, and ethical Structural Engineer with 40 years' experience in Structural Design and Analysis.
2. Ability to excel at conceptual design, analyzing problem solving challenges, and creating effective solutions for final design.
3. Proficient in major structural design and analysis software including Finite Element Analysis.
4. Excellent leadership, interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
1. Residential Design
2. Commercial Design
3. Bridge Design
4. Complex Structure Design
5. Finite Element Modeling
6. Steel Design
7. Reinforced Concrete Design
8. Pre-stressed Concrete Design
9. Timber Design
10. Bridge Rating/Assessment
11. Hydrological & Hydraulic Modeling
B.S. Civil Engineering, 1985
University of Pittsburgh
M.S. Physics Education, 1999 (Summa Cum Laude)
Registered Professional Engineer in Pa, Oh & NY USA 1994
Chartered Engineer, UK 2009